Please be sure to read this Policy before submitting your personal information to us. By submitting your personal information to us, you signify your consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not submit your personal information to us.
Information Automatically Collected
Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other websites, the Website may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages read and images viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website. This non-identifiable information is used for website and system administration purposes, for statistical purposes and to improve the Website.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
Collection of Your Personal Information – You may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card information, user identification and password) for a variety of specific purposes during your use of the Website and/or via Electronic Communications. If you choose not to provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to access certain features or areas of the Website, and/or Zepherra may not be able to communicate with you, or process your request or order.
Use of Your Personal Information – Zepherra may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- (i) to contact and correspond with you and to respond to your inquiries,
- (ii) to provide you with information regarding products, services, offers and events, which may be of interest to you, including those offered by third parties,
- (iii) to process your online order for Zepherra products,
- (iv) to administer customer surveys, polls, offers, contests and/or other promotions, in which you participate,
- (v) to improve our products and services,
- (vi) for internal record keeping, and
- (vii) as otherwise permitted by law. Generally, we will consider the fact that you have voluntarily provided us with contact information to signify your consent for us to use your contact information for the purpose of tracking our communications with you, and providing you with information about Zepherra, its products and other matters, which we think may be of interest or use to you.
Tracking Information – Zepherra may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Website user demographics and Website traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. To the extent we make a link between tracking information and Website users’ personal information, all of the linked information will be treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy, as amended from time to time, and in accordance with applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Zepherra may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- (a) Disclosure to Service Providers: In order to process orders and transactions, some of your personal information will be collected and used by service providers, including, without limitation, your credit card issuer, the product handler and the delivery service; Paypal.
- (b) Disclosure in Business Transactions: If Zepherra is involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its assets, shares and/or business, we may disclose your personal information to the acquiring or resulting organization;
- (c) Disclosure to Government and Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure: Zepherra may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Zepherra’ legal counsel; and
- (d) Disclosure where permitted or required by Law: We may also disclose your personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Storing and Securing Your Information – Zepherra may store and process your personal information. Only Zepherra employees and service providers with proper authorization will have access to your personal information, and only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy, as amended from time to time. Zepherra is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, we employ physical, electronic and managerial security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated when submitting information online and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent – In some jurisdictions, you may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information, in whole or in part. To do this, please contact us in writing at email@example.com. Additionally, we routinely provide “opt out” or “unsubscribe” instructions in our online forms and on our other Electronic Communications to provide for removal of your name from future transmissions.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use – The terms and conditions governing your use of the Website contain important provisions disclaiming and excluding the liability of Zepherra and others regarding your use of the Website and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Website. Each of those provisions also applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact us at Contact Us