Please be sure to read this Policy before submitting your personal information to us. By submitting your personal information to us, you signify your consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not submit your personal information to us.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.zepherra.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal information you provide to us
Collection of Your Personal Information
You may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card information, user identification and password) for a variety of specific purposes during your use of the Website and/or via Electronic Communications. If you choose not to provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to access certain features or areas of the Website, and/or Zepherra may not be able to communicate with you, or process your request or order.
Use of Your Personal Information
Zepherra may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- (i) to contact and correspond with you and to respond to your inquiries,
- (ii) to provide you with information regarding products, services, offers and events, which may be of interest to you, including those offered by third parties,
- (iii) to process your online order for Zepherra products,
- (iv) to administer customer surveys, polls, offers, contests and/or other promotions, in which you participate,
- (v) to improve our products and services,
- (vi) for internal record keeping, and
- (vii) as otherwise permitted by law. Generally, we will consider the fact that you have voluntarily provided us with contact information to signify your consent for us to use your contact information for the purpose of tracking our communications with you, and providing you with information about Zepherra, its products and other matters, which we think may be of interest or use to you.At any time you may ask us to stop sending you such information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zepherra may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Website user demographics and Website traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. To the extent we make a link between tracking information and Website users’ personal information, all of the linked information will be treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy, as amended from time to time, and in accordance with applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Zepherra may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- (a) Disclosure to Service Providers: In order to process orders and transactions, some of your personal information will be collected and used by service providers, including, without limitation, your credit card issuer, the product handler and the delivery service; Paypal.
- (b) Disclosure in Business Transactions: If Zepherra is involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its assets, shares and/or business, we may disclose your personal information to the acquiring or resulting organization;
- (c) Disclosure to Government and Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure: Zepherra may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Zepherra’ legal counsel; and
- (d) Disclosure where permitted or required by Law: We may also disclose your personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Storing and Securing Your Information
Zepherra may store and process your personal information. Only Zepherra employees and service providers with proper authorization will have access to your personal information, and only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy, as amended from time to time. Zepherra is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, we employ physical, electronic and managerial security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated when submitting information online and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
In some jurisdictions, you may withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information, in whole or in part. To do this, please contact us in writing at email@example.com. Additionally, we routinely provide “opt out” or “unsubscribe” instructions in our online forms and on our other Electronic Communications to provide for removal of your name from future transmissions.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions governing your use of the Website contain important provisions disclaiming and excluding the liability of Zepherra and others regarding your use of the Website and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Website. Each of those provisions also applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
This Policy may be changed by Zepherra from time to time in our sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information by Zepherra will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Your continued use of the Website, your request of any Electronic Communication, and/or your voluntarily disclosure of your personal information to Zepherra subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy.
If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact us at Contact Us