Caring for your dress the right way can help to prolong the life length of the garment which can reduce carbon footprint by 65% and its water use by 66%, decreasing its negative impact on the environment.
Keep your clothes, accessories and bags looking their very best for as long as possible by following our wash and care guide:
Always wash and dry your garment according to the care label to keep its condition at its best for a longer time. Our care labels will instruct you to use one of three cleaning methods:
Dry Clean: Take your dry clean clothes to a reputable dry cleaner.
Machine Wash: Group your washing into whites, darks and brights to avoid colours running. Take care to wash your garment at the correct temperature – if in doubt, always wash at a lower temperature. Do not bleach. Do not use strong detergent.
Hand Wash: Recommended to prolong the longevity of your dresses. Group your washing into whites, darks and brights to avoid colours running. Rinse your garment in cold water until the water runs clear after hand washing. Separate wash for first few washes is recommended.
After Wash Care: Don’t tumble dry or iron garments unless stated on the care label. Iron with low heat if necessary. Hang dry. Always iron on the reverse of prints or trims.
PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF DUAL-COLOUR APPARELS:
Handwash is highly recommended. Do not soak, especially for extended periods of time. Colour transfer may occur, so gently handwash without allowing the lighter colours to come into contact with the darker colours. Rinse your garment until the water runs clear after handwash.
To help maintain the appearance and prolong the life of your necklaces, bracelets and earrings, we recommend the following:
- 1. Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- 2. Clean each piece with a soft cloth to remove perspiration and oils after undressing.
- 3. Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- 4. Remove jewelry before bathing.
To help maintain the appearance and prolong the life of your bag, we recommend the following:
- 1. Please take care not to over-fill your bag as it may lose its form and you may damage the handles.
- 2. Leave wet handbags to dry naturally, never use artificial heat.
- 3. Do not machine wash bags. Handwash with caution if necessary.
- 4. Bags embellished with beads and sequins are especially delicate. Please take particular care when wearing them as scuffing may damage them.